United Pre-Match Thread - Friendly in Houston - Kick off now 03:05am (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't like this being our first game. Don't like the idea of playing league rivals in pre-season games as a whole, even less so derbys but to then make it the first game seems a bit daft on our part, could have lined up an MLS team like the rags did. First games need to be relatively gentle introductions, it's going to be hard not to go in for that 50/50 or push that bit harder when it's United and likewise for them too. They've already had one sent off this pre-season i wouldn't put it past Mourinho to instruct some of their brutes to put a few hefty challenges on to some of our players like Silva,jesus,Aguero and probably ask Lukaku to be ultra physical with Kompany to test how fit he is. As long as we get through it with everyone unscathed i couldn't give a shit.

I'll be there. Only chance to see the team in person this year even if it is a meaningless preseason friendly. I know tons of rags going...they're like an infestation among those who follow the sport over here. Must go to yell louder than them if nothing else.

The ground will be 95% full of Plastic Rags , MUTV have cornered the coverage so the 659m will be expectant and salivating at the prospect of giving us in Shreks infamous words of wisdom "a football lesson" , lets disappoint the Rag f*ckers , no derby is a friendly.

Paul Dickov is being interviewed about it at the Houston Astro's game. Properly random

it was random, but he came across well.
Not something I imagined ever seeing watching Dickov as a kid though! he must be chuffed we've hit the big time as he's set for life now doing these bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.