Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
fanscity.gif
And Antonio Banderas the long hair dude appears just like that.

But he would probably be the final piece in the jigsaw, and then we will win the league.

And all other clubs would roll over and allow us - OK. The league is a given to no one I'm afraid. People on here who see us romping away with it (IMO) are going to be disappointed. We are capable of winning it, but we are not guaranteed winning it, even with Sanchez and Mbappe et al

And all other clubs would roll over and allow us - OK. The league is a given to no one I'm afraid. People on here who see us romping away with it (IMO) are going to be disappointed. We are capable of winning it, but we are not guaranteed winning it, even with Sanchez and Mbappe et al

I never said romping, but if we get all our targets and Sanchez being one of them then I , and I think most of the Bookies, will make us favourites. Chelsea may struggle, like most Champions, to repeat last seasons efforts. They are making a better fist of strengthening than most other Champions though. Especially us!

I never said romping, but if we get all our targets and Sanchez being one of them then I , and I think most of the Bookies, will make us favourites. Chelsea may struggle, like most Champions, to repeat last seasons efforts. They are making a better fist of strengthening than most other Champions though. Especially us!
We have been favourites several times because of our squad. On paper, I would expect us to be favourites, but the league isn't won on paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.