Brighton away ticket details

As a resident of Brighton, can you shed any light on City friendly pubs?. I know most of the pubs down there but not visited the place as an away fan, we will all be wearing our colours.

Cheers

Avoid anywhere near Brighton Station which will be home fans only.

What kind of pub are you after (CAMRA ale pub or somewhere with TV screens & music)? I think most places besides the ones near Brighton station will be fine.

Avoid anywhere near Brighton Station which will be home fans only.

What kind of pub are you after (CAMRA ale pub or somewhere with TV screens & music)? I think most places besides the ones near Brighton station will be fine.
I always thought that the King & Queen was decent for football and relatively cheap. Tended to have a good mix of fans for most games (the ones on TV at least). The Mash Tun is also a good one, although I'm not sure it's aimed towards football fans.

I always thought that the King & Queen was decent for football and relatively cheap. Tended to have a good mix of fans for most games (the ones on TV at least). The Mash Tun is also a good one, although I'm not sure it's aimed towards football fans.

Cheers Blues, I know the King & Queen, I was watching a City v Liverpool game there a few years ago, I was the only Blue in there, a pint pot whistled past my head when city Equalised...
I wasn't planning on the station pubs, so will keep away from there, not worried about CAMRA pubs, livelier the better, King and Queen it is then.. ;-)

Got my tickets sorted and booked an air bnb in peacehaven me and my mate £17.50 each boom. Only a room for getting a few hours kip. Fuck the hotels spiking the prices!

Cheers Blues, I know the King & Queen, I was watching a City v Liverpool game there a few years ago, I was the only Blue in there, a pint pot whistled past my head when city Equalised...
I wasn't planning on the station pubs, so will keep away from there, not worried about CAMRA pubs, livelier the better, King and Queen it is then.. ;-)

Weirdly, the last time I was in The King & Queen was for the City v Liverpool game in 2011 when we got hammered by Liverpool, but then went on to win the FA Cup a few days later! It was full of swearing grannies and knuckle draggers, from memory. However, I've friends who like it for the football (who are neither swearing grannies nor knuckle draggers!). It is certainly "lively" but don't go expecting decent ale.

premier inn crawley and train anytime off peak return £39 each better than brighton hotel rip offs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.