Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when have we been interested in dembele I know it's been talked about on here but actually interest has there been any, all I know is we seem to be concentrating on mbappe which to be honest I feel he will end up at Madrid if he does leave Monaco..

Agree with most Sanchez to PSG Mbappe to Real With Kelchi gone or going we will need someone to be clinical in case of injuries

Or test TH resolve for Kane

Kane wouldn't really make sense as a target though.

We have 2 strikers, one of whom can play on the wing

What we need is a winger who scores a lot of goals and could play striker in a pinch - which is why Sanchez would be perfect.

Another out and out striker like Kane would just make things very difficult to juggle because we're not going to play a 2 striker formation with Pep.

That's before the obvious issues just getting him to want to leave Spurs let alone actually buying him with 5 years left on his contract.

It's definitely not going to happen this summer.

Kane wouldn't really make sense as a target though.

We have 2 strikers, one of whom can play on the wing

What we need is a winger who scores a lot of goals and could play striker in a pinch - which is why Sanchez would be perfect.

Another out and out striker like Kane would just make things very difficult to juggle because we're not going to play a 2 striker formation with Pep.

That's before the obvious issues just getting him to want to leave Spurs let alone actually buying him with 5 years left on his contract.

It's definitely not going to happen this
summer.
Didnt pep recently say" last season i wanted to play aguero and jesus but i cudnt play them because of gabriels long injury".another striker and 4-4-2 could happen with jesus rotating.

Last edited:
40E9130600000578-4551982-image-m-26_1496058391358.jpg

Mendy, Silva.... :D

Didnt pep recently say" last season i wanted to play aguero and jesus but i cudnt play them because of gabriels long injury".another striker and 4-4-2 could happen with jesus rotating.

Yeah he did, because Jesus can play on the wing. I'm sure you watched those games where Agüero and Jesus both dropped off into deep and wide areas, which Kane is never going to do, it's the opposite of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.