It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told it will be quiet until next transfer window. Arsenal are refusing to sell Sanchez as is everybody know but City didn't give up 100% on him there is little hope and it still exist.

I have been told it will be quiet until next transfer window. Arsenal are refusing to sell Sanchez as is everybody know but City didn't give up 100% on him there is little hope and it still exist.

Strange... Pep publicly stated 2 more after Mendy, so did he lie?

You've been told we're done?

By whom, may I ask? And did they give you any reasoning as to how we will be covering the defender and attacker deficiencies if all those players rumoured to be on their way out are sold?

Who told you that?

I'd refer to @CityStu's response regarding intervening factors as counterpoint (I was going to post the same but he beat me to it). Again, you make fine points but this situation was/is not without further context.

I simply do not think the argument for Stones as a "pivot" DM is so easy to dismiss. Now, if he played there for any period of time and was found wanting, I could then concede it should be dismissed. Until then no one can say anything about it with confidence—it's all our opinion/predictive analysis.
I think the fact that Stones had a few errors leading to goals/chances last year may have been an ample opportunity to put him in DM. A chance for Pep to say ok I'll see what you're like in that position but he never has. In fact he took him out completely rather than give him confidence in the pivot position. Now I'm not saying Stones wouldn't be perfect in that position but I just feel with Pep and with what Khaldoon said in the interview at the end of the season, Stones is being primed to be the CB for years to come much like Kompany is now and dare I say Ferdinand was for United. Interesting debate though :)

You've been told we're done?

By whom, may I ask? And did they give you any reasoning as to how we will be covering the defender and attacker deficiencies if all those players rumoured to be on their way out are sold?

My source from Abu Dhabi, and he is close to City but that doesn't make him reliable.
This is the first test for him and at the end of the season I will see if he really know whats going on or he is just guessing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.