It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... what now?

Sanchez is possible- personally don't think he'll ever pull on the sky blue shirt.
Inigo Martinez maybe? We've signed all our big targets now- or they've signed elsewhere. What next?

And when was the last time we made five huge first-team signings at £25m+ each before August?

re tolmies post the song something in the air was written for the film the magic christian. and a Real meltdown hmm. we are signing ronaldo!!!

Or ... "lets all have a Disco ...".

I don't see where Isco would fit in given we bought Bernardo.

On the other hand Isco hasn't signed a new deal and only has a year left. What is he waiting for? Probably to see who else Real buy, I was expecting him to sign a new deal after the CL final.

Still would be very surprised if we got him.

Rumors about A bid going in for both Mbappe AND Sanchez. Can anyone link me to the post by tolmie that mentioned it was not either or
But instead AND?

I think if Mbappe signaled that he'd want to come to City we'd go all out for him. It's a long-term investment, 6 year contract type of deal. My best guess is he stays at Monaco one more year to start every match before the World Cup, than off to Real. Alexis is better for us short-term, though if I was given the choice, Mbappe all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.