It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea got £150m for winning the league in terms of tv rights and prize fund. Throw in CL cash and we must be close if not higher than that figure ourselves. Player sales will add up, nacho, mooy, unal, kolarov takes us close to £50m and there are plenty more to ship out and lots of wages cut.

Our spending is high and the transfer fees these days are insane. I know a tottenham fan who can't believe it and thinks it is still 1990. He thinks because they've done so well with Kane and Alli they can keep working that way. I reminded him they've won fuck all and all their cash from tv and league position is lining the pockets of their chairman.

They're building a new stadium and are destined to go the way of arsenal when they did the same. Except spurs aren't winning things prior to the move.

We are spending within our means so really the media can fuck off if they're whingeing.
Amen to this post.

We.Dont.Give.A.Fuck.

One hundred percent this! The jealousy, hatred and moral hypocrisy from the rag/dipper/arse infested media and their brain dead brainwashed fan's towards us has continued unabated since 2008. It will never change so I say fuck them! Buy every top player on the planet, weaken every rival by buying their best players even if we bench them and more importantly get a few refs onboard by whatever means possible. I want to see every opposing fan crying in real life and on social media as we smash them and lift trophy after trophy. Anyone who suffered under the Fergiescum years will understand, time for payback and to get nasty. Let's give them all something to really fucking cry about!

The media seems to be ignoring the FACT that the two most expensive signings of the summer were not made by City.

Yep.

Some are so pissed about it in fact, that they've decided to come over here to let us know.

Definite increase in the sly rag traffic this week, but I'm sure you're onto it.

wlHvR.gif

Is this the most expensively assembled starting XI, if we lineup like this. ?

---------------------------Ederson (34m)---------------------------------------------

Walker (50m)--------Stones (50m)..........Otamendi(31m)......Mendy(52m)

---------------------------Fernandinho (30m).......................................

Sterling (44m).........B.Silva(43m)............KDB (55m)............Sane (37m)

-------------------------Aguero (38m)...............................................

TOTAL COST - 464 million GBP
No... That would be your lot last season...

At least try to fool us FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.