Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a brilliant strategy (official bid for Bap) for 2 reasons:
- flushes Arse out and calls their bluff if they are being tw*ts over the Sanchez price (we have a plan A)
- worst that can happen is that Madrid have to sell another star to get the cash together for Bap - didn't we register an interest in Kroos last year?

Players ....

I thought this as to Arse. And I think Sam Lee has just put something out suggesting us being willing to wait on Sanchez til' next summer.

Still want Mbappe to happen obvs!

I now seriously wonder if City were the English club who were "warned" by Monaco to stop tapping up their players ? If this was the case surely Monaco would have told us to fuck off with any sort of bid for Mbappe.
Or maybe they`ve said "we won`t make a song and dance about this to UEFA, but we want this massive amount for the boy" ?
Thats my theory anyway.

I think we were one of the clubs, my guess would be we wanted Mbappe's approval to put a bid in for him.

A few days ago I said I had a feeling we were all out for Mbappé, that I felt Sanchez was not joining this window & the club knew it & would secure him in Jan on a pre contract for end of season. I also said I could see Aguero going next summer with Real being the team he goes to...

A few days later & here we are! So for a nominal fee I shall be providing next weeks lotto numbers via private message lol. Joking aside it was onluly a theory, a gut feeling, but one I couldn't shift. It may not happen of course but it's possible & would make sense based on the media the last few hours.

A few things have pointed to this all coming together, the signing of two team mates then Mbappé showing up to training in a Nike t-shirt that said "the best things come in threes", Monaco warning off a European club (doubt us as they were doing a deal for Mendy with us at the time), city buying up young talent & building for the future & someone has leaked something on purpose to the media outlets.

Like I say, may or may not happen but to be within a chance of pulling this off sends out the right messages & truly says Man City are here to fuck shit up! Oh & I don't think Mbappé will go for £146m, I'm gonna guess closer to £100m but still a lot of moula.

He has played 40 league games in two seasons at Monaco and scored 16 goals . Kelechi has played 46 games, mostly as a sub and scored 12 in the league.

From a statistical point of view there is no way on god's earth this guy is worth 160 million.

I appreciate people have seen something special but I don't think Madrid will spend that on a guy whose goals to minutes ratio is well inferior to Dzeko, Suarez, Ronaldo,Mertens, Kane,Aubeyamang, Lewandowski, Lacazette, Cavani and finally Messi.

And I don't think we will either.
From a statistical point of view Aguero averaged a goal every 98 mins last season. Dzeko averaged a goal every 83 mins.

I still think we made the right choice in keeping Aguero over Edin

It's a brilliant strategy (official bid for Bap) for 2 reasons:
- flushes Arse out and calls their bluff if they are being tw*ts over the Sanchez price (we have a plan A)
- worst that can happen is that Madrid have to sell another star to get the cash together for Bap - didn't we register an interest in Kroos last year?

Players ....

Not brilliant if that player turns out to be Bale to Utd

26 goals in 44 games this season, 6 in 9 in the Champions League, first 4 months on the season he was still 17! Add to that his all round game is superb. Definitely a difference between him and Kelechi.

Not knocking Kelechi whose record is still very good though, his all round game is inferior though.

I am sure you are right re Mbappe and Kelechi.

The BBC are just quoting it as internet gossip.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/40723341

_97080092_capture.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.