Real Madrid - Post Match Thread

Anywhere to download the full match in a proper resolution? The Youtube one is borderline unwatchable.

Watched the second half. Good lord its good having two decent full backs after years of dross.
Think we will walk the league this season if the likes of sergio and kompany can stay fit for the majority of it.
yeh right....they'll be no walking this league. Its going to be another scrap for top 4 amongst 6 quality teams.

Glad I stayed up to watch that. Tired today but well worth it. Loved the incessant pressing; Madrid had to work very hard to string any decent passes together.

yeh right....they'll be no walking this league. Its going to be another scrap for top 4 amongst 6 quality teams.
well chelsea walked it last season

All the deadwood like navas, kolarov, clichy, sagna, zaba (legs had gone sadly) have been replaced by top quality players. I think we'll comfortably win the league this season. We certainly shouldnt be scrapping for top 4 again or heads should roll.

Enjoyed that far more than I expected.

Only a friendly but lots of very good signs.

Ps. Commentators making excuses for Madrid at the end were pathetic "Madrid may have had a hard session yesterday and City may not have". ****s.

Well they certainly had a hard session today ;-).

We could defintiely walk it, as could a couple of others.

The teams at the top of the league right now are very new, quite fragile, someone just needs an easy run of games or some momentum at the right time to put together a big run like Chelsea's last season and they could be 8-10 points clear by Christmas, and I don't see any team reeling them in.

Last season we had the most wasteful attack and the most blunder-prone keeper/defence. Sort one and we'll be in a title race, sort both and we'll be getting 90+ points and the others will have to keep up.

Does this mean I can go down the bookies and place 10k on us winning the quadruple this season then?
We will win one of the four comps we enter.
But don't go betting on all four I don't even think we will see a treble again for many many years.
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.