It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is, it's more about how we plan for his leaving whether its one or two years away, I think if you ask most would agree that Zabaleta leaving should have been planned a lot better and his replacement brought in at least last summer.
So Assuming Aguero goes as he has said he will when his contract expires in 2 years then we should be looking at a replacement next summer, doesn't mean he leaves next summer though.
Unless of course he changes his mind and extends again.

The way Zab left says the club are not as emotionally attached as some fans dont you think?

So why not take that to the Sergio Aguerro thread.

There are lots of City fans checking this thread to see if there is any news on possible signings.

Coming on here to find lots of pages of irrelevant chatter is annoying - to find lots of pages of supremely hypothetical crap about City acting negatively towards the best player I have seen in a City shirt since Colin Bell is fucking really irritating.

Yes - We get it.

At some point IN THE FUTURE City will need to plan for the end of Sergio's City career. Why so many have to talk bollocks about it on this thread is beyond me.
Because you dont necessarily agree about what is being discussed doesn't make it bollocks.

@mosssideblue, you're clearly a nice guy but you don't half make some strange posts. You peck away about legends like Aguero whilst being careful to defend them. You defend dross like Clownio through thick and thin. You agree with Pep uncritically on everything from the colour of bog paper upwards.

You're more likely a compulsive poster than a wummer but you deserve a challenge.

So, on topic, who's complaining about Zab's (dignified) departure and what's it got to do with the price of fish?

@mosssideblue, you're clearly a nice guy but you don't half make some strange posts. You peck away about legends like Aguero whilst being careful to defend them. You defend dross like Clownio through thick and thin. You agree with Pep uncritically on everything from the colour of bog paper upwards.

You're more likely a compulsive poster than a wummer but you deserve a challenge.

So, on topic, who's complaining about Zab's (dignified) departure and what's it got to do with the price of fish?
Why thank you kind sir :)

I have never knowingly "pecked away" at Kun but simply understood and supported the stance that the club will be less emotive about selling him that the fans would like to believe and that whilst I would like him to stay, it is not beyond the realms of probability that, should we sign both Mbappe & Sanchez, Kun might be out the door.

I supported Bravo as he is a great keeper (I was also critical of several of his performances - go back if you have the desire and read them), but I was protesting more about the muppetry comments and slanging he was getting at matches - totally OTT.

Someone posted that if Kun were to leave, then he should receive a better fair well than what was afforded to Zab and my comment supports my notion above that the club do not think as emotionally as fans

Other than that, cannot see what your challenging

Not really about agreeing or disagreeing about all the views on Sergio, more that he is right that there is player threads for it, and this is re potential new signings ..
and as all of those potential new players have threads, why do we need this one then?
It's title doesn't imply it's only about new signings. I've always thought this was a thread to talk about anything transfer related during the 'quiet times'

Nice one. Love it, how you got fish in there.
Right plaice, right time.

and as all of those potential new players have threads, why do we need this one then?
It's title doesn't imply it's only about new signings. I've always thought this was a thread to talk about anything transfer related during the 'quiet times'
Pretty much my take on it too......a thread where anything goes and helps prevents clutter in others.

In other words......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.