Words that people have different meanings of

The smell of Rad a mate used to say as we would drive down Dumers lane taking in the breathtaking scenery, It stank. The brother in law moved from Salford where he had never been burgled once to a new build private estate off Stand lane and was burgled three times in the first seven months he was there, next door twice. Unsurprisingly he sold up and got the feck out of there. Lunch ladies, I can just imagine them being called that in Radcliffe.
Lol - Stand Lane is renowned for being rich pickings for Salford folk because of the various quick and easy 'commutes' you can take between the two areas (mainly the old railway route on a bike).

He couldn't have picked a worse part of Radders.

Last edited:
Pacific is specifically a word used in relation to peace or the Pacific Ocean and it's bordering region. Many people use the word when describing something as being definite or a special reference to something, e.g; 'to be pacific', or 'a bread product; pacifically barm'.
Sounds more like people using the wrong word instead of 'specific'

Breakfast when yer wake up, dinner 12 noonish, tea when the clock is showing anything with a four in it, i.e. 4:01 to 4:59!

What annoys me most is not the different names but the different ways of saying the same thing. The correct way of saying 'scone' is to rhyme with gone, not bone! A soft 'o'!

Breakfast when yer wake up, dinner 12 noonish, tea when the clock is showing anything with a four in it, i.e. 4:01 to 4:59!

What annoys me most is not the different names but the different ways of saying the same thing. The correct way of saying 'scone' is to rhyme with gone, not bone! A soft 'o'!

Bollocks.

And who has their tea before 5:00pm other than people that are unemployed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.