Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it is not media bias..... but white on talkshite has included city in the psg transfer debate. And next he is discussing city putting in buy back clauses... terrible thing no one has done that before eh jim...
.. set the agenda ., use the name of mcfc as part of that agenda..

Interesting that United have spent almost the same with 180 million on two players Pogba and Lukaku but no mention of this..haha!!.

Of course it is not media bias..... but white on talkshite has included city in the psg transfer debate. And next he is discussing city putting in buy back clauses... terrible thing no one has done that before eh jim...
White moaning about the obscene amounts of money being spent. This cheeky cunnt made his name on the back of transfer deadline day. Fucking hypocrite.

Blue just been on trying to talk sense to the thick fucker but he was wasting his time, White just shouted over him

A line that more will now trot out and before you know it, it becomes a fact in the heads of Millions and used as a stick to beat us with.

Of course there is no agenda or bias and this happens to every single club........
It's ridiculous. Already had rags in work bleating on about fees, using the highest fees they could find reported. So sure enough, they now believe I'm the one that's wrong by informing them that the fee is not £45m. Just because someone has a blue tick on their twitter they think what they tweet is fact. I swear, rags have lower IQs than other fans. I don't just imagine it do I? I'm sure it could be scientifically proven. Stupid fucks.

He was a sensible caller. A city can from manc. White wanted him out of there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.