It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, because he obviously has good contacts.

Because I am sure some people have worked out who he is in reality and therefore why he has relevant contacts.

What people frequently seem to fail to understand is having bits of useful information is not a guarantee of what will actually happen.

I'm sure it's a safe bet that City want both Mbappe and Sanchez but it is also a distinct possibility they could get neither so, as ever, the time to get excited is when something is officially announced; until then, enjoy the speculation.
I have worked out he is a journalist, or certainly in the media - do you know who Tolmie is?

:)

If only I could afford to put Wagyu on the barbie.

Must say I'd love to be able to recreate how they cooked a piece of Wagyu that I had recently at a Disney restaurant of all places: almost black and blue, the outside was like a caramelised crust and inside extremely pink - absolutely delicious.

If we sign both Mbappe and Sanchez, I will celebrate, even if it means Sergio goes; although I like the idea of all three for a season or even "loaning" KM back to Monaco for one year. As, you have said previously, Sergio deserves his Zab moment; he also needs to break our goal scoring regards before we bid him the fondest of adieus.
Don't sell Disney short, mate. They some cracking restaurants. For the last 4 years my mum and dad have lived in Scottsdale, Arizona. The area is basically ground zero for Mexican food in the States. She LOVES Mexican food.

They met my family at Disney World. One night we ate dinner at a Mexican place in Epcot. Both my parents ,along with my wife and me, were blown away with the quality of this Mexican dinner

Disney doesn't play. :-)

This will not be down to 'inside knowledge' , it's just blues lumping on and bookies adjusting their books.
Hope it comes to fruition though.
Correct. Nice to think we can get him though. I still feel aguero is now and the boy is the future but we simply have to get him if he's available,we'd regret it forever if not. Add Sanchez and you suspend betting on the CL let alone the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.