Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit sick of PSG to be honest.
I know they're top targets etc. etc. but it does feel like they're following us around and taking our targets.
Fully expect them to sign Van Dijk next hahah

I know they're top targets etc. etc. but it does feel like they're following us around and taking our targets.
TBH don't know what your going on about. Alves was a free and he'd of been nuts not to go there, apart from that major drama, your having a girlie fit.

TBH don't know what your going on about. Alves was a free and he'd of been nuts not to go there, apart from that major drama, your having a girlie fit.
OH I get it, I'm not allowed to get hysterical over anything? We can have pages and pages of shitty fish puns but the second I post a conspiricy about PSG following us around I get lept on and abused?
This isn't what the transfer forum is about.

OH I get it, I'm not allowed to get hysterical over anything? We can have pages and pages of shitty fish puns but the second I post a conspiricy about PSG following us around I get lept on and abused?

Don't think it was personal mate. PSG were offering a lot more than us, the chance to live in Paris, and his wife already works there and loves the city. Going back on his word to Pep upset him and us, but from his point-of-view it's not like PSG didn't make sense as well.

Don't think it was personal mate. PSG were offering a lot more than us, the chance to live in Paris, and his wife already works there and loves the city. Going back on his word to Pep upset him and us, but from his point-of-view it's not like PSG didn't make sense as well.
Don't worry pal, I know. My first post was a more tongue in cheek "the world is against us specifically" post and my second was an over the top attempt to get the I8 to realise I was taking the piss.

It really is hard to pace the line between serious posting and Parody posting, I must work harder in the future

Last edited:
Don't worry pal, I know. My first post was a more tounge in cheek "the worst is against us specifically" post and my second was an over the top attempt to get the I8 to realise I was taking the piss.

It really is hard to pace the line between serious posting and Parody posting, I must work harder in the future

Ha, no worries. Yeah, as many have said before if there was a sarcasm font it would save a lot of trouble. Either way I think Danilo looks a solid player for him to not be our original target.

We're trying to prise a third player out of Monaco. Not a leg to stand on with this argument, not that I think it's one worth having.

Yeah whatever, backtracker

Ha, no worries. Yeah, as many have said before if there was a sarcasm font it would save a lot of trouble. Either way I think Danilo looks a solid player for him to not be our original target.
Danilo, if he can continue his form will be such a worldie for us, in fact as I said in another thread I am more than happy with our current squad.

There is a lot to be said for our goal-scoring stats when compared to the chances created but something I noticed last season was the lack of goals everywhere else on the pitch.

Aguero scored 33 last season but the next highest score was Raheem on 10 and then leroy on 9.
Compare this to 13-14 season with: Yaya on 24, Agueron on 28, Dzeko on 26 and negredo on 23.

The problem is the other players not pitching in on scoring, Sanchez/mbappe might well fix this but really you are only replacing one position. Everyone in the team needs to chip in not just the forwards. If the others start scoring again we don't need Sanchez and we don't need Mbappe

Yeah whatever, backtracker
Don't ever disrespect me like that again.

Danilo, if he can continue his form will be such a worldie for us, in fact as I said in another thread I am more than happy with our current squad.

There is a lot to be said for our goal-scoring stats when compared to the chances created but something I noticed last season was the lack of goals everywhere else on the pitch.

Aguero scored 33 last season but the next highest score was Raheem on 10 and then leroy on 9.
Compare this to 13-14 season with: Yaya on 24, Agueron on 28, Dzeko on 26 and negredo on 23.

The problem is the other players not pitching in on scoring, Sanchez/mbappe might well fix this but really you are only replacing one position. Everyone in the team needs to chip in not just the forwards. If the others start scoring again we don't need Sanchez and we don't need Mbappe

Don't ever disrespect me like that again.

Yaya can't chip in anymore because he is playing deep now so thats a big loss,only having 2 strikers we are asking for trouble,hope we get another scorer in this window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.