Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danilo, if he can continue his form will be such a worldie for us, in fact as I said in another thread I am more than happy with our current squad.

There is a lot to be said for our goal-scoring stats when compared to the chances created but something I noticed last season was the lack of goals everywhere else on the pitch.

Aguero scored 33 last season but the next highest score was Raheem on 10 and then leroy on 9.
Compare this to 13-14 season with: Yaya on 24, Agueron on 28, Dzeko on 26 and negredo on 23.

The problem is the other players not pitching in on scoring, Sanchez/mbappe might well fix this but really you are only replacing one position. Everyone in the team needs to chip in not just the forwards. If the others start scoring again we don't need Sanchez and we don't need Mbappe

I completely agree. I am expecting/hoping Aguero to score 28+ in all competitions, Jesus 20+, Sane 15+, De Bruyne, Sterling, Bernardo 10+. Those numbers can obviously fluctuate depending on whether or not we bring in another attacking player, but I think those are realistic expectations that can definitely be surpassed. Many talk about De Bruyne scoring less than expected last season but he also hit the post/crossbar a crazy amount of times.

Good or bad? Sorry I don't really do odds.
All it means is that more people have been putting money on him staying. Whether a single person in the lot knows a damn thing is an entirely different thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.