It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the odds are now 60/40 in our favour on Mbappe.

Surprised at how easy some clubs seem to be backing off.

Is there any chance Mbappe to Real, Ronaldo to Monaco.. both clubs would be happy. Players would too !
Ronald o doesn't need to worry about tax.

What credibility do we give to Monaco not wanting to sell to PSG ?

Monaco make no bones about the fact that they make their money by buying then developing talented footballers. Last season was a big bonus for them and I doubt they expect to be at the same level this year so are they really not wanting to sell to PSG for football reasons I think that is a sop to their fans.

What credibility do we give to Monaco not wanting to sell to PSG ?

Monaco make no bones about the fact that they make their money by buying then developing talented footballers. Last season was a big bonus for them and I doubt they expect to be at the same level this year so are they really not wanting to sell to PSG for football reasons I think that is a sop to their fans.
Agree, but the latest story is that PSG themselves don't want to buy him after acquiring Neymar. They aren't invulnerable to FFP after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.