Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Henry just complain that we only had one up front yesterday?
yup and said we were like last season.after 1 game which we won comfortably.i think they want to believe we havnt improved at least give us 5 or 6 games before they write us off.

"They fought, they battled..."

Bollocks. They showed zero fucking ambition and spent the whole game in their own half. It pisses me off when teams park the bus and get praised for "battling and working hard" this is the Premier League! I know they don't want a battering but if you're not gonna at least have a go against the big teams what is the point in being promoted?

It's the established British football mentality and why it holds the national team back. Battling and 'getting stuck in' is favoured over technique.

It's the established British football mentality and why it holds the national team back. Battling and 'getting stuck in' is favoured over technique.

Pretty much this! It's what's ruining the premier league really. Clubs are encouraged to play negative boring football for a point rather than going for a win.

I had a good conversation with a few Brighton fans yesterday and I hope they do stay up, but they need to be ruthless against the club's around them. Once it gets to congested fixtures, playing the way they did yesterday will burn their players out... they cpuldnt last 60 minutes playing that way, so after 3 games in the space of a week they'll get a large amount of injuries as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.