Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Sunday Supplement, Kyle Walker has been mentioned about 29 times now and the latest prove tag quoted £54m. Every discussion on every club they reference Walker.
Just watching it now Ashton is such a bellend , never any mention of the Lukaku fee that Stretford pay. The standard of journalism in this country is appalling apart from Samuels and Winter

BBC
In answer to Lineker's PL champions prediction Shearer states he's going with his bias choosing the Rags. So we can all now officially ignore any pretence of BBC neutrality from their main MOTD pundit. Predictions should be made on knowledge, analysis and intelligence but Shearer ducks out and goes with BIAS.

BT
Jake Humphrey recruits Gerrald to carry on the BTsport negative agenda to all things MCFC. They went digging to make an issue of the Mendy '*bullet header banter' tweet. Gerrald did a similar character assassination on Balotelli whilst at LFC and he took delight in starting on Mendy. Sad to see fat Frank feebly agreeing with him without cutting Benjamin a bit of slack as a young player. They sounded like the 2 old guys of the Muppet show.

*Mendy has since graciously apologised

Those pieces are never included in the saturday night show. And they do one on near enough every club in the PL. We'll have one on us sometime during the season. Not really a lot to complain about there.

This was a repeat of the Saturday night show, so if they are never included why was it there? I agree I have seen odd little reports on a club here and there and with Brighton being promoted you could maybe understand it. Maybe we sometimes get a little sensitive but after the battering we have had almost unabated since the takeover it is hardly surprising.

This was a repeat of the Saturday night show, so if they are never included why was it there? I agree I have seen odd little reports on a club here and there and with Brighton being promoted you could maybe understand it. Maybe we sometimes get a little sensitive but after the battering we have had almost unabated since the takeover it is hardly surprising.
You'd have to ask the producers about that. I find it odd that it's on the sunday morning repeat, but not on the saturday night show. Something to do with more kids being able to see the sunday morning edition, where they might be in bed on saturday night?

Brightons stadium cost less than £100m.

Us, Rags, Chelsea have spent more than that. Everton will by the end of the window. Dippers as well if they get VVD.

Can't imagine their squad cost a huge amount.

All this bile and crap they spout is like a coping mechanism for them,the thought of us winning anything doesn't bear thinking for them,I bet the majority of these wankers have tipped city to win the league though,I keep repeating it there is a normal jealousy of our club over spending and the players we have,but also a racial undertone in some of the shite that's written or spoke by the media...

Slightly off topic.

It was funny yesterday seeing all the ex-Liverpool players coming out and backing Liverpool, even Folwer Today in one of the Sunday papers.

Gerrard telling the World how he convinced Saurez to stay at Liverpool and not to go to Arsenal. Blah, blah, f***ing blah.

It's funny how he never mentions why his transfer to Chelsea fell through at the last minute.

We all know the rumours. Of course they probably aren't true.

But not one of them supporting a young footballer wanting to go and play for *Barcelona, and alongside Messi*.

Think back. How did they all treat Sterling before and after his move to City.

I'm sure if Redknapp, Gerrard, Fowler, or the other bleating ex-Liverpool players had been offer a similar move to Barcelona, they'd have all turn it down flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.