Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure some people are trying to out-do each other to see who can have the most hysterical overreaction to this signing. Hopefully most of it is tongue in cheek, otherwise it's slightly tragic.
And posters are taking the bait.

Anyway, he's shit.

Oh don't get me wrong..I despise the rags with every sinew of my being..but Evans doesn't play for them..don't see what all the fuss is about

If he signs and plays well..that's all that matters

If he doesn't he won't play..it's not rocket science

Would rather have him as cover than no incoming centrebacks at all
Absolutely

I just asked one of the biggest foamers to give me an analysis of his strengths and weaknesses, and to tell me why he won't fit into our system.

Surprise surprise. Nothing. "He's shit".

That's what we are dealing with. Likkle City syndrome. More bothered about some meme doing the rounds on Facebook or a comment in the pub than anything else.

DD. When you're right, YOU'RE RIGHT.

Anyone want to buy a season ticket? I'm off to FC United. I will turn up for the demonstrations but that's it.

We got Swales and Lee out but The SHeikh will be a tougher nut to crack.

Yep, looks like it's happening - £25m. Mangala on his way for £10m.

Wow...don't think Evans is 15mil better than Managala (especially at 4 years older) but Pep knows best. Where is Managala off too?

Sorry if this has been discussed it's 830 in the morning here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.