Van hits crowd in Barcelona

Maybe, maybe not. Spain went through this for decades with ETA and they eventually stopped, we went through it with the IRA and they eventually stopped, Al Qaida have been pretty dead since ISIS became the cool new brand for radicalised muslims. I don't see it ending any time soon, but history shows these terrorist groups don't usually last forever. Some other cunts usually turn up though

Agree with both points (edit shoud have attached anither quote)... IRA and loyalist dissident groups very much active north and south of the border here now. ISIS like most terroist groups are a fall out from a pointless invasion from western force, neither of those evils are going away anytime soon and its innocent people on both sides who pay the price for the decisons of greedy leaders

Last edited:
Without a shadow of doubt they are a contributory factor in limiting the debate which will help solve this problem. Absolutely. 100%.
completely agree, Years of labour rule and the growth of the PC brigade has caused this. We are now not allowed to voice any opinion without being called racist

It is not Islamophobic ranting to discuss the growing and present threat of Islamic extremism.

Indeed. It is, however, Islamaphobic to make wide, sweeping generalisations about Muslims and Islam, rather than focussing on the tiny minority of terrorists who perpetrate these horrendous acts, which is what often happens in these threads.

You are talking it if you cant see quite clearly that you cannot debate immigration issues with the left in a reasoned manner.

Yet you think it's "reasoned debate" to blame the left for Islamic terrorism? I'm intrigued to find out exactly how you think we can solve this problem.

Indeed. It is, however, Islamaphobic to make wide, sweeping generalisations about Muslims and Islam, rather than focussing on the tiny minority of terrorists who perpetrate these horrendous acts, which is what often happens in these threads.

I would say that in itself is a huge generalisation designed to limit the debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.