It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every press conference has an embargo, it's standard procedure.

If someone has mentioned a special embargo, it's something else, or at least that person thinks so.

Well listening to what Cheesy says in his opening lines,I was trying to quash the rumours of people expecting some big announcement really............unless there is of course :)

I don't expect there will be, just that someone at the club has told someone on here that there will be ;)
Probably someone at the golf club who heard from a bloke at the cricket club, whose mate knows a bloke whose wife went to school with a chap whose sister goes out with someone who works at City...........

Pep says he's happy with the squad even if no additional players.

Perhaps we could miss out on Sanchez. Mpabbe looks off to PSG and West Brom are taking the piss with Evans.

Would others be happy with the squad as it is?

Perhaps we could miss out on Sanchez. Mpabbe looks off to PSG and West Brom are taking the piss with Evans.

Everybody should be happy with a squad like ours but we are a couple light in certain areas

I would,in respect of I'm happy with improvement year on year, & we can sign a cb next season, but the chase for Evans proves Pep is telling porkies. You don't do that, if you are 'happy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.