Everton - Post match thread.

What was it with all the crap negativity on the matchday thread. Much more than usual. We're there a lot more than usual 'guests?'

I agree but boy are we frustrating to watch sometimes. One daft mistake from a guy out of position and loads of chances missed. Unlucky can turn to annoyance quite quickly.
I might be waiting a long time but my opinion is that the players haven't quite gelled as a team, when they do we'll be something else. Another thing is that the squad has been mostly overhauled but not quite fully. The defence still needs sorting out and I think that will be done next summer. I said this before a ball was kicked last season that it would take till Pep's 3rd season for him to get us to the level that he is famed for. I still stand by that view. I'm not saying that we won't win anything this season, we most likely will, but next season will be the one to watch.
I'm a very patient man.

Not sure a yellow can be rescinded, but the three match ban from the red can and should be challenged, even if the bent FA are unlikely to give it a second thought.

Regardless Danillo should start next game, he was IMO as big a game changer as any when brought on.

Here's something we all agree on, probably none moreso than Pep.

I love Kun, but we need a Sanchez to feast on all those opportunities we had in their box (23 in total all game)

Absolutely no guarantee he would score any more. Jesus is a scorer & can't even miss any.

He was brilliant in the second half when we were fighting to get back in the game, created some good opportunities, didn't get any of his own, but linked up brilliantly with Silva and Sterling.

Wasn't good in the first half.
Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.