Our attendances

The worse I ever saw was Charlton when we got promoted. The kippax that day was rammed. Yet 44k there apparently. No chance. It was dangerous.

I was 15 at the time. One minute I was stood at the front the next I was out at the back (what people would call a concourse now). My feet never touched the ground until I got to the steps at the back

i remember it well, it was proper rammed that match and the groans of disbelief around the grounds when they announced the attendance were heard all around the ground! Cracking day mind and one of my many great City memories!

There are usually empty seats in august but that's due to season card holders on holiday and shouldn't affect the official attendance

Yeh totally appreciate that, mate.

The BBC are reporting 49,000 and that's clearly an error. 10% of the tickets weren't unsold, anyone that was there could confirm that. Of course every single seat wasn't full, it never is at any game or event, people can't make it for a variety of reasons.

But tickets sold / people in attendance was clearly over 53k. The club or the PL haven't announced an attendance figure yet and I'm not really sure why that is. I'm not sure if the BBC have invented a figure, or if the club have briefed them an incorrect one.

Nope, i am up in the gods near the away fans and hardly an empty seat anywhere and the everton end was full apart from a handfulbof seats. Clearly just an error somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.