Our attendances

So less no-shows than the vast majority of home games last season when the club routinely announced gates in excess of 54,000 yet a figure nearly 6000 below capacity is given for last night's game. Yeah, that makes sense!

So less no-shows than the vast majority of home games last season when the club routinely announced gates in excess of 54,000 yet a figure nearly 6000 below capacity is given for last night's game. Yeah, that makes sense!

Madness isn't it. Heard speculation that corporates weren't counted but I don't see why we have to count differently to everyone else or different to last season for that matter. Just put a figure down for how many were in attendance, the clue's in the name FFS

Madness isn't it. Heard speculation that corporates weren't counted but I don't see why we have to count differently to everyone else or different to last season for that matter. Just put a figure down for how many were in attendance, the clue's in the name FFS

Where did you hear that mate?

I know that we account for corporate tickets as commercial income as opposed to match day income, so that's where I thought the error might have come from.

Haha. The paranoia on here is unbelievable at times. I can't believe sane people think there is a rag conspiracy at the BBC.

Just to be clear, all attendance numbers are taken directly from the numbers provided by the club.

I suggest some of you stop embarrassing yourselves at this and instead look for other conspiracies to publish in the media bias thread.

Ha,ha,to you too. The stadium definitely had over 54,000 present not just tickets sold.There were a few seats not occupied in The Legends hospitality section of the SSL2 and a few in other corporate /hospitality areas plus the odd ones here and her wher people wh away during chocolate holidays.

The 49000ish figure is now on all the stats sites as well. Totally bizarre particularly as it was rammed.
To visualise what 6000 empty seats look like imagine East Stand Level 1 was completely empty in 142 and all along from 101 to 110 and you get the picture.

Totally intrigued why this figure has been released. Makes zero sense.

Ha,ha,to you too. The stadium definitely had over 54,000 present not just tickets sold.There were a few seats not occupied in The Legends hospitality section of the SSL2 and a few in other corporate /hospitality areas plus the odd ones here and her wher people wh away during chocolate holidays.

Sorry,reply posted in error whilst typing.

Ha,ha. Just to be clear. The BBC figures are wrong. they do not get everything right. Their source is not from the Club. The attendance and actual tickets sold / allocated was over 54,000. This is a fact. anyone who was present could verify this. It is great that the club is enjoying record average attendances and attracting high crowds such as this even on a Monday night,live on TV. Do not be kidded that in the world of social media, tweets and twitters along with a much changed media, that there are not those who's intentions are to knock City and distort some of the huge strides w
made on and off the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.