Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure class today. His control is excellent. So many balls into him dont just stick theyre instantly passed to the feet of others.

He looked brilliant out wide too. So strong, so quick and so tricky. With Sterling Sane and Bernardo we have some absolutely brilliant young footballers. I think Jesus would be a better option playing out wide if he want to play Aguero too, rather than sticking him up top as well. He was looking good wide left before he came off.

A quick free quick and perfect run and finish for his goal too. That is what City miss at times. We looked brightest under Pep when it was Sane Sterling Jesus. Purely because all three want to play the game at 100 miles an hour. Too often we are slow in our build up. Jesus today showed the pace and energy we need.

The movement for the goal was world class. Beyond anything Aguero or Kele are capable of. He is not a poacher. Kinda like Luis like some have pointed out. But he'll score for fun coz he is an aggressive pestered with skill, vision and movement.

Unless off form, I'd always start him if we are playing 1 striker

I think if he can get 15 goals this season I'd classify that as a win at this stage of his career.
Not sure who you guys had as commentators in england, but in oz they were pretty much insinuating that he was play acting when that **** dove in and nearly broke his leg, pretty much having a giggle about it calling it a 1950s tackle.

The movement for the goal was world class. Beyond anything Aguero or Kele are capable of. He is not a poacher. Kinda like Luis like some have pointed out. But he'll score for fun coz he is an aggressive pestered with skill, vision and movement.

your wishes will be granted. pep obviously sees him as first striker in this team.

Thought he was absolutely fantastic yesterday. The issue with him and Aguero is that they are both better playing up front on their own. But at the moment he offers the team more with a better all round game than Sergio.

The movement for the goal was world class. Beyond anything Aguero or Kele are capable of.
Aguero's movement is and always has been excellent he may now lack a little bit of the acceleration to take advantage of it but to say he is not capable of that movement is nonsense.

Kelechi yes, Aguero no. But yes overall, his play and work-rate is better for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.