Dear Mike Dean

In the FA world of making up offences to penalise City rule 69.6. Why is only 1 player selected out of at least 5 who approached the crowd in celebration? Are they selected beforehand with future fixtures in mind? Bent as fuck! Starting to hate this fucking charade!

Pre-Prem days, I worked with a guy in the civil service who was also a lino in the old First Division. He was primarily a Rugby League fan not immune to dishing out good natured abuse (in his opinion) to rugby officials from the stands. He used to talk about the assessor in the stands, and always maintained that every significant error was reviewed in minute detail in a firm but fair way. In those days refs and linos were paid expenses and a modest fee. But in today's game with refs being more high profile and much better paid, I wonder whether the assessors are as rigorous. It's not as if Dean's standards have dipped - he's always performed to this poor level. There's not a single ref that I now trust. In recent years (and don't laugh), setting aside the student haircut and tattoos, Clattenburg is the only ref I trusted - comfortably able to keep up with play, always playing the advantage (only bringing the ball back when the move breaks down), few mistakes and appreciates that football is a contact sport.
Clattenburg was a cheating bent lying ****, where did you get this shit from , did us over numerous times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.