Dear Mike Dean

Dear Mike Dean, Has the assessor in the stand met with you to review your performance, or have you still got that to look forward to ?

Let's face it, the standard of refereeing is poor and given the multi-billion pounds and multi-national industry that the game is nowadays, it's about time that the best referees from throughout the world are utilised for the EPL, and paid accordingly. And let's finally introduce video technology to games to assist refs or as a cheaper alternative, have a ref in each half to prevent the poor souls from having to break out into a sweat.

this for me
I may be in a minority here, but no ref plays the advantage better than Marc Clattenburg. In his Prem time he didn't blow the whistle for every bit of contact. Contrast that with Dean's performance yesterday. Ok, Clattenburg has the tattoos and a student haircut, but he's on a different level to Dean as a ref. But he's gone for the money elsewhere. There's now no outstanding ref in the Prem.

Let's all write him a letter from bluemoon. I shall start;

Dear Mr M. Dean,

Last edited:
One of the "there is no agenda/bias" crew will eventually crawl out from under their stone and proffer the customery boring explanations such as all clubs are treated the same, swings and roundabouts, evens itself out over a season, fans of all clubs think refs are against them.
I have been waiting a long time for the season when it all evens out. After only 3 games it sure ain't going to be this season.
At this rate of red card handed to us, by 11 games we will be left with only injured Delph.
They couldn't stop us with ffp and this is the only way to stop us , use corrupt officials.
Certain individual name Gill is in the heart of this.

Dean has history with Sterling, the pen away to Stoke for looking at the centre half and the yellow card vs Swansea when he was hacked down in the box

I can't think of a referee who doesn't have history with Sterling, but it appears that the 'history' only started when he joined us. I never watched too many Dipper matches but I can't think he would have had so few fouls called on him that he has experienced since coming here!

Dear Mike Dean, Has the assessor in the stand met with you to review your performance, or have you still got that to look forward to ?
It will be like Taylor v Chelsea
Well done you did well
So you missed side show Bob take Aguero out. and Gundogan being hacked down in the box
And did well just sending the 2 City players off as the 2 Chelsea players didn't mean to push the City players

Two players with over 300 appearances between them and never a read card for either, get red cards within the first three games! It's laughable. I await David Silva getting a straight red next game, and one for Guardiola for stepping outside the technical area. I really wouldn't mind if every other team were treated the same, but they are not! Would a Ragamuffin get that Sterling red, or the Walker red. Not this season or the next ten!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.