It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit off topic, but anyone seen the statements from Brazil about Coutinho? Fucking lol, this place would be in meltdown if it was City involved. Can't believe what I read! Their team doctor has stated nothing wrong with him, other than stress, and completely fine to play for Brazil, just not well enough to play for the dippers, hahahaha.

If that deal doesn't get done I'll eat my own shit.

Thought the same mate I would be going fukin mental.

Not the eating your shit bit though ;)
Bit off topic, but anyone seen the statements from Brazil about Coutinho? Fucking lol, this place would be in meltdown if it was City involved. Can't believe what I read! Their team doctor has stated nothing wrong with him, other than stress, and completely fine to play for Brazil, just not well enough to play for the dippers, hahahaha.

If that deal doesn't get done I'll eat my own shit.

After Mendy didn't Pep say we were still after two or three more? One I assume was Sanchez and Evans perhaps the other.

Either way it's exciting to know that any more deals that will happen have to happen in the next three days. Not long to wait now.

Oh god I remember the days of Toffeesforme. Was it him who played the game so far that in the end, when it became clear that he was a WUM even pretended to be his own wife, telling us all that he had died of cancer or something? Or am I mixing up my WUMs now? Absolute lowest of the low.
Yeah, think that was him.

Kieran Gibbs deal with Watford is off
£7m for a reserve left back?
Sounds like a good deal to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.