Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Success is like anything worthwhile. It has a price. You have to pay the price to win and you have to pay the price to get to the point where success is possible. Most important, you must pay the price to stay there."
Best quote in sports for me. It's always defined how I view any sport I watch.

dt3.png

What if we don't sign Sanchez and he stays there and poisons the dressing-room to the extent that they end up halfway down the table and all their players fuck off next summer. Anyone reckon the Arsenal board would write a letter (on paper sporting the Arsenal crest at the top) to the PL complaining that we didn't buy a player off them?

What if we don't sign Sanchez and he stays there and poisons the dressing-room to the extent that they end up halfway down the table and all their players fuck off next summer. Anyone reckon the Arsenal board would write a letter (on paper sporting the Arsenal crest at the top) to the PL complaining that we didn't buy a player off them?
I wouldn't put it past Wenger to write a letter saying we ruined their season by unsettling their star player. The prick.

“Success is like anything worthwhile. It has a price. You have to pay the price to win and you have to pay the price to get to the point where success is possible. Most important, you must pay the price to stay there."
Quite agree Mr Mancini. The board are, now certainly paying a heavy price for not listening to you in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.