Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many players can improve us that are potentially available? Answer Very few

Sanchez is probably at the top of such a list, he would score around 25 goals his style is perfect for Guardiola and we should therefore buy him if possible. Not sure what the argument against is really.

And lose trophies this year. What is wrong with people? It matters not a fucking jot if we pay 50, 60, 70, 80, 100 million. The guy is world class. Top drawer. Get him for free next season? Yeah, great move. Let's reduce our chances of winning stuff this season. But hey, we'd have saved the 50 mill the sheik earns every second of every hour of every day. Get him bought. Whatever the fucking cost.

Personally dont agree with this

Last edited by a moderator:
If only to screw over sky and their milking of the whole "saga" on deadline day i really really hope we get this done and officially announced tomorrow instead.

uiuiui.png
Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.That seriously made me lol.

Latest anyone? Been in London the whole day. Went out about 3pm on 2020 pages, came back to least 100 more :D

Know about Sterling and us rejecting it and us offering 50M?

Shift in the narrative that 70m will likely get it done no swap nonsense. Gooner players want Sanchez gone this window. Soriano might have been in discussions with gazidis since Tuesday. All positive signs it's seems. Tolmie seemed pretty pumped.

Bullshit. Sinclair, Rodwell, Maicon, Garcia. Total cost more than RVP or any one of the absolute star material Mancini deserved. Let's leave it at that. Sanchez is star material. Or, we could get Sinciar back from Celtic? And I hear Rodwell's currently not in a leg brace (like a solar eclipse, happens once a decade).

+1000

We clearly bottled it in that window.

Cant see us playing with three centre backs if sanchez comes as how else do you fit an extra attacking player in alongside jesus, sergio, sane, sterling, bernardo, silva, kdb and gundogan. Hell of a job to keep all them content with playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.