Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I think he means Ibrahimovic won't be fully fit for a while, so he'll almost be like a January signing for them.
True. If we could pick Sanchez up for free in January then I'd be all for it.

I beleve Arsenal never had any intention of selling to us. We were just strung along until it was too late for us to strengthen the squad in that position.

I doubt Sanchez will do anything other than his best for them this season, even if it's through gritted teeth.

If we go back for him in Jan it should be with a take it or leave it, answer within 3 days offer of £30 mill on Jan 1st. After that it's deal off and go balls out for a younger alternative.

He needs to refuse to play in the Europa League and avoid being cup tied.

He stayed quiet during the summer and while everyone can respect not being a **** to your current club, he didn't get his move, now it's time to go full scorched earth if he really is unhappy.
Pretty sure he won't be cup tied in Champions League by playing in the Europa League.

Yes he's signed but won't play until Dec/Jan.

Who cares if he's free, it's not remotely relevant.

The point is that having a player start playing in January and not September isn't the end of the world.
My point was it isn't just a couple of months.

I don't really care though. Never liked the idea of paying that much money for a player of that age in the first place.

Certainly don't like having the piss taken by that club. I hope Sanchez does mope, sulk and poison the atmosphere there.

True. If we could pick Sanchez up for free in January then I'd be all for it.

I beleve Arsenal never had any intention of selling to us. We were just strung along until it was too late for us to strengthen the squad in that position.

I doubt Sanchez will do anything other than his best for them this season, even if it's through gritted teeth.

If we go back for him in Jan it should be with a take it or leave it, answer within 3 days offer of £30 mill on Jan 1st. After that it's deal off and go balls out for a younger alternative.

I think you may be right about Arsenal. However, I cannot see Sanchez putting in full effort. Last thing he wants is to pick a serious injury the last year of his contract.

How much will be the cost ? 30m ?

Can't imagine we'd go above £25m, maybe £30m with short term add ons (like winning the league this season). Wouldn't want to risk foreign clubs negotiating with him. Although after the Arsenal shit show yesterday i'd expect City have given Sanchez assurances given how devastated he probably is, so i'd expect he still wants to come here and he still wants to play for Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.