City v Liverpool (Home) Pre-Match Thread

City v Liverpool prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the score with tickets? Our website is being its usual toss self. Says I'm allowed to buy 8 on 2 of my season cards, won't let me buy two together anywhere.
Its been sold out a few times just had a quick look only a few single seats dotted about,would guess only a few s/ c re sales available probably there are no seats together.

Its been sold out a few times just had a quick look only a few single seats dotted about,would guess only a few s/ c re sales available probably there are no seats together.

I've been trying for days, and it was saying the same for Everton.

That website, our ticketing really does need sorting out, if I didn't have season cards, I'm sure I couldn't be arsed getting tickets off our site.

I've been trying for days, and it was saying the same for Everton.

That website, our ticketing really does need sorting out, if I didn't have season cards, I'm sure I couldn't be arsed getting tickets off our site.
I buy match tickets and this season we seem to have sold a lot more tickets in advance than last season , I had no problems last season leaving games until nearer the time and getting tickets. Last week booked West Ham in December and apart from the back of the third tier there were vey few seats together.
Lots to complain about with the web site but cant really blame it if there are no seats available.

I buy match tickets and this season we seem to have sold a lot more tickets in advance than last season , I had no problems last season leaving games until nearer the time and getting tickets. Last week booked West Ham in December and apart from the back of the third tier there were vey few seats together.
Lots to complain about with the web site but cant really blame it if there are no seats available.
I have bought my first match ticket because of Mendy. Also first jersey - Mendy's. Perhaps there are others like me this season, so more tickets sold.

I'd like to see Pep change it slightly, he knows how Liverpool play, he knows we struggled against them last year so i want him to think of a work around not just go at it with the same idea and hope we do better this time. I think Yaya could be key to this. If we're playing out from the back against their high press we need somebody who can dictate the game and won't lose the ball easily under pressure. Yaya is still the best at doing that in the country. I'd also rather see a back 4 with Dinho and Yaya in midfield for thee extra cover, Playing a 3 against the pace of Salah and Mane is mental, as Arsenal found out last week. Walker and Mendy are fast enough to keep up with anybody but they're not catching a sprinting Salah or Mane if we lose the ball and are caught out of position momentarily. I'm also expecting a red card for one of our players and this time it will be deserved

I don't think we'll actually see anything like this but i'd like to see

---------------Ederson

Walker Kompany Otamendi Mendy

----------Yaya--------Dinho

KDB -----------SIlva-------------Sane

---------------Aguero

C_zflToXcAIvR3-

Klopp's record last season against the other top 6 - hopefully we can break it on Saturday.

I don't want to see 3 at the back. Mane and Salah are equally comfortable going wide or central and Firmino is elusive, our three centre backs would be left marking nobody like against Everton. Their fullbacks are a weakness, think we need to be patient and keep the ball in wide areas and they'll make mistakes. Especially Alexander Arnold or Gomez vs Silva/Sane/Mendy combo on the left. Really need to start winning these kind of home games and I think we will.

C_zflToXcAIvR3-

Klopp's record last season against the other top 6 - hopefully we can break it on Saturday.

Carried it over to tonking Arsenal the other week too.

We seriously need to up our game against the other top sides. Its been garbage for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.