Biggest **** in the media

I vote for Hoddle for this month - September. His biased commentary on the recent England games should see him win C..t of The Month no problem.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one, mate.

The bullshit he came out with in the two recent England games was off the scale, especially concerning Raheem.

Wanker!

Yeah, I'm with you on that one, mate.

The bullshit he came out with in the two recent England games was off the scale, especially concerning Raheem.

Wanker!

Think Hoddle has a chip on his shoulder for all the skill he was supposed to have as a player he vastly under achieved , winning nothing of any significance and was an absolutely failure as a manager , his bitterness at witnessing his beloved Spuds becoming our feeder club , seeps out of every pore , he is a c*nt.

Think Hoddle has a chip on his shoulder for all the skill he was supposed to have as a player he vastly under achieved , winning nothing of any significance and was an absolutely failure as a manager , his bitterness at witnessing his beloved Spuds becoming our feeder club , seeps out of every pore , he is a c*nt.
I think a lot of former players have a chip on their shoulder - they figure they were around at the wrong time and see the crazy money being earned by the top players now - its simple resentment and jealousy that fires their hatred.

Given Hoddles born again extreme Christian views it would not surprise me that his dislike of our club stems from a none football related issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.