Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp was equal in repugnance to his fans who booed Ederson as he received oxygen surrounded by rightly concerned City players. Klopp should be receiving at least a formal warning after the 4th official needed to call Moss over to reign him in. What is most despicable on Klopp's part was his pointed suggestion, if indeed not accusation, that Ederson was feigning injury. His and Liverpool's sense of entitlement is nauseating and classless.

He was just as much a twat in hugging him in a congratulatory manner when he was sent off. How many mangers even acknowledge a sent off player?

This has been a big deflection tactic even by UK media standards.

BBC are now reporting how expensive our squad is, apparently the most expensive in Europe.

What they need is a good City defeat.

BBC this morning...

Showed a photo of Ederson from one of the papers and then went on to say it was unbelievable that he was booed when leaving the field on a stretcher............

.......... because he didn't wave to the crowd on the way off!

I shit you not.

I saw that and saw it as a dig at that prick who made the point in the first place. Thought it was putting the debate into perspective myself by but I had just woken up!

He was just as much a twat in hugging him in a congratulatory manner when he was sent off. How many mangers even acknowledge a sent off player?

Said it before and i will say it again, klopp knows that he has to play along with the fans in order to make them believe he cares and sustain ome sort of longevity at the club. He clicked on very quickly when he arrived in terms of how he needs to react in front of the liverpool fans.

For once in his life barton called something right, he is a German cheerleader.

What a fuss over something that was obvious says Richard "Hairy Hands" Keys.

That’s according to broadcaster Richard Keys, who is amazed at the reaction of those who believe Mane was harshly punished for his tackle on the Manchester City goalkeeper.

Moss’s decision to give Mane his marching orders after a high boot collided with Ederson’s face was met with mixed reactions from pundits and former players in the media.

Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville disagreed on the decision with the former Liverpool player was right to be sent off.

And former Sky Sports host Keys agrees with Carragher.
What a load of fuss over something that was so obvious

Richard Keys on Sadio Mane

“What a load of fuss over something that was so obvious. Sadio Mane had to go off,” Keys wrote in his personal blog.

“And let me say straight away - that is not an 'anti-Liverpool' verdict.

“It's a simple fact and Jon Moss should be applauded for the decision he made - and the calm manner in which he made it.

Sadio Mane deserved to be shown a red card, according to Richard Keys

Richard Keys went on to say Jon Moss should be applauded for making the right decision
He added: “A couple of things on the Mane sending off which my beINSPORTS colleague Andy Gray mentioned on Saturday. Mane definitely knows Ederson is coming for that ball - that's why his foot is so high, and why he's trying to nick it over him.

“And here's a thought, what if the situation had been the other way round and Ederson had flattened Mane? Exactly. There would've been calls for the keeper to have been arrested for assault!

“One last word on the incident - if Liverpool were convinced they'd been hard done by they would've appealed. They haven't because they would lose.”

Well said that man.Fair plays to Keys,some valid points.

Its telling he has to point out it isnt some anti Liverpool verdict lol.

You will be in trouble for that Richard!

Heard Danny Murphy talking shite about how banning a high foot in the face effectively ended overhead kicks because feet can no longer be in the air. Football is all about timing you cock, the same way a last ditch tackle getting the ball is different from one late and missing the ball - a red vs play on for the exact same challenge.

Heard Danny Murphy talking shite about how banning a high foot in the face effectively ended overhead kicks because feet can no longer be in the air. Football is all about timing you cock, the same way a last ditch tackle getting the ball is different from one late and missing the ball - a red vs play on for the exact same challenge.

Another one rolled out by the Anfield cult over the last few days...........

Probably too much to expect him to earn his paycheck and read the rulebook that states overhead or bicycle kicks are permissable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.