Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me why they prefer Danilo to Walker? Many on here think Danilo should play.
Walker has done nothing wrong since his debut ?.We bought him to replace our aging Warrior - Zabba.
Just curious
I think we are so used to having 34 yr old fullbacks that it's ingrained in the psychi that rotation is a must, I think walker came here to play in the big games and is fit enough to play with minimal rotation

Didn't Guardiola say last night that he was going to play his strongest team?

Can anyone tell me why they prefer Danilo to Walker? Many on here think Danilo should play.
Walker has done nothing wrong since his debut ?.We bought him to replace our aging Warrior - Zabba.
Just curious
I love them both so far but Danilo edges it for me on the basis that he's made two crucial goals. I think they should both play tonight, Danilo at CDM.

Didn't Guardiola say last night that he was going to play his strongest team?
Hope so. The better team we play the higher our chances. Some are acting like we should walk this whoever we play but I reckon if we make XI changes our hopes of winning are closer to 40%

Plus goal difference is crucial. Aguero for instance could be the difference between scoring 2 and 3.

Rest aguero, rest silva, rest de bruyne and rest walker and Mendy.

Bravo
Walker
Stones
Mangala
Fernandinho
Yaya
Delph
Sterling
Bernardo
Sane
Jesus
I don't think we should even consider resting anyone until we're past the last international break of 2017.

Hope so. The better team we play the higher our chances. Some are acting like we should walk this whoever we play but I reckon if we make XI changes our hopes of winning are closer to 40%

Plus goal difference is crucial. Aguero for instance could be the difference between scoring 2 and 3.
Goal difference is only relevant if going head to head with the same opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.