Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important to win tonight as I expect the group winners will be between us and Napoli and it will be good to play Napoli at home on the back of two wins. Puts them under a bit of pressure when they come to us to not lose. Happy to keep it tight first half give them nothing to cheer about and then having passed them of the park ease to a 3-0 win. However as it's City and Pep expect a 3 5 2 concede early and then win a nail biter 3 2

With all the talk about storms in Holland is there any suggestion that the game could be called off?

Are you suggesting a 4-3-3 with Jesus out wide, primarily on the left where he played most for Palmeiras, is always unfeasible?

Because Pep disagrees.
Really? He's played him there once in 15 matches so I think he does agree.

To answer my question, I'd drop Aguero out of the two and go for pace with Sterling and Sane either side of Jesus.

But Walker is in your team above tee hee
Sorry I meant rest Danilo, not walker. We will comfortably beat them with whatever side we put out. We need to keep the legs fresh for Saturday away to Watford which will be a much harder game. All due respect to feyernood but this really should be a walk in the park.

A front four of Sterling Sane Bernardo and Jesus is more than enough to see them off. The premier league at this stage is more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.