West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

:-)

Sorry for my little tantrum.

Ha, no worries mate. I know it's frustrating, and I hold up my hands as it's my fault. If it's any consolation, sorting out server issues after five pints wasn't high on my agenda tonight either.

Some over reactions here regarding that tackle and the ref. Taking emotions out of it for a second because it was on Gundogan and It was a poor challenge but nothing more. Some might even say a good tactical foul. The comments here reminds me a bit of the time De Jong broke Ben Arfa's leg and there was a witchhunt for him from everyone else. The ref let a few tackles go he probably should have carded but he wasn't that bad. None of them were red cards, and he didn't make any glaring errors.
Fred Aire over reacted then too, he said red card as soon as the tackle happened. I've no idea as I had to listen to GMR, but his reaction was instant, and normally there is some debate even amongst pro City commentators.

As for the game, job done, sounded like we should have scored more first half, and that they are a bunch of cloggers. We get more bookings because we don't get protection from some of these referees.

Jones has been consistently one of the worst referee's ever to referee at this level imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.