Talksport

You've forgot Dean..when i was a manager..Saunders who loves the sound of his own voice, what a twunt this guy is, so what do talkshite do..promote the fucker..they've got rid of The Press Pass at 6 on a Sunday night which was listenable and put Saunders on with the biggest rag fucker of the lot Goldstein, it's one long rag wankathon, twunts

It's as if they go out of their way to employ knob heads.

I think you've hit the nail firmly on the head with your overview of that shit excuse for a radio station. All I can add is that you only have to look at the calibre of people they've had fronting the show over the years.

Brazil is nothing more than a free loading piss pot, who uses his platform to boast about his endless corporate freebies. He tries to come across all morale, but strangely forgets that he had no regard for public safety when he got done for drink driving in 2008. Having polished of a bottle of plonk before driving he then had the nerve to complain that he was flung in a cell to sober up. It's debatable as to whether he's ever sober, as to listen to his inane ramblings certainly has me convinced that he's always bladdered when hosting the breakfast show.

Doggers delight and everyone ones favourite women beater, Stan Collymore. This man should not be allowed anywhere near a microphone after the way he's behaved. He is a fucking disgrace, who can't wait to play the race card when he comes under fire. I once remember Davina McCall saying the scariest thing she'd ever done was a bungee jump into the Grand Canyon, well I beg to differ and can only assume that she'd forgotten that she'd had a brief relationship with this imbecile in the 90's. He leathered Ulrika and then tried relaunching himself as an actor in Basic Instinct 2 when he drowned in a sports car after fingering Sharon Stone. Quite appt, considering his interest in sex and automobiles.

Keys and Gray removed for their sexist and chauvinistic behaviour on Sky Sports. No one wanted to touch them with a barge pole, They were slated and became media lepers, however talk bollocks couldn't wait to give them the later morning slot. They didn't last long and were banished to Aljazerrah, which fits in with their wholesome attitude towards the opposite sex and views on equality to women.

Mick Quinn, friend of the RSPCA and the Fred West of the equine world, with his cruel treatment of his retired racehorses. He is a fat arrogant Scouse bastard who should have is knackers tied between to Shire horses that are then encouraged to run in opposite directions at speed. The poor things were left outside in adverse weather to nearly starve to death and only due to the actions of others were rescued. Again his absolute contempt is probably why he got the gig at talk shit.

I can proudly say that I haven't listened to this show for the best part of five years, so my assessments of previous hosts may be a little outdated. It does however show that they really do trawl the gutter when it comes to hiring presenters and would not be surprised to tune into the in the mid morning Pistorius, Armstrong and Simpson show.

Yup,those mentioned also should have the obligatory mentions,5 years ? You've missed fuck all mate,wish I'd done the same

I think you've hit the nail firmly on the head with your overview of that shit excuse for a radio station. All I can add is that you only have to look at the calibre of people they've had fronting the show over the years.

Brazil is nothing more than a free loading piss pot, who uses his platform to boast about his endless corporate freebies. He tries to come across all morale, but strangely forgets that he had no regard for public safety when he got done for drink driving in 2008. Having polished of a bottle of plonk before driving he then had the nerve to complain that he was flung in a cell to sober up. It's debatable as to whether he's ever sober, as to listen to his inane ramblings certainly has me convinced that he's always bladdered when hosting the breakfast show.

Doggers delight and everyone ones favourite women beater, Stan Collymore. This man should not be allowed anywhere near a microphone after the way he's behaved. He is a fucking disgrace, who can't wait to play the race card when he comes under fire. I once remember Davina McCall saying the scariest thing she'd ever done was a bungee jump into the Grand Canyon, well I beg to differ and can only assume that she'd forgotten that she'd had a brief relationship with this imbecile in the 90's. He leathered Ulrika and then tried relaunching himself as an actor in Basic Instinct 2 when he drowned in a sports car after fingering Sharon Stone. Quite appt, considering his interest in sex and automobiles.

Keys and Gray removed for their sexist and chauvinistic behaviour on Sky Sports. No one wanted to touch them with a barge pole, They were slated and became media lepers, however talk bollocks couldn't wait to give them the later morning slot. They didn't last long and were banished to Aljazerrah, which fits in with their wholesome attitude towards the opposite sex and views on equality to women.

Mick Quinn, friend of the RSPCA and the Fred West of the equine world, with his cruel treatment of his retired racehorses. He is a fat arrogant Scouse bastard who should have is knackers tied between to Shire horses that are then encouraged to run in opposite directions at speed. The poor things were left outside in adverse weather to nearly starve to death and only due to the actions of others were rescued. Again his absolute contempt is probably why he got the gig at talk shit.

I can proudly say that I haven't listened to this show for the best part of five years, so my assessments of previous hosts may be a little outdated. It does however show that they really do trawl the gutter when it comes to hiring presenters and would not be surprised to tune into the in the mid morning Pistorius, Armstrong and Simpson show.

Don't forget convicted drug dealer and ex-jail bird Johnny Vaughan remains employed there as does 3 times convicted drink driver Ray 'Uncle Fester' Wilkins. That excuse for a radio station seems to be a rehab centre for ex-criminals.

I was listening to it one evening and Mark Saggers was chatting about his upcoming show with Adrian Durham, when for whatever reason Jimmy Savile cropped up in the conversation
Saggers then repeated his story of his wife when she was threatened by Savile and then re-uttered his disgust about violence to women

Well it didn't stop Saggers from co hosting a Talksport show for years with Collymore, the hypocritical ****

I was listening to it one evening and Mark Saggers was chatting about his upcoming show with Adrian Durham, when for whatever reason Jimmy Savile cropped up in the conversation
Saggers then repeated his story of his wife when she was threatened by Savile and then re-uttered his disgust about violence to women

Well it didn't stop Saggers from co hosting a Talksport show for years with Collymore, the hypocritical ****
Ewww, Mrs Saggers doesn't sound inviting.

Brazil had to read out an apology to Everton live on air this morning. Something to do with them getting a story wrong about Everton in the transfer window. Apparently the club had been in touch to set the record straight. Perhaps if they got pulled a few more times like this, they would churn out less fabricated bullshit.
City should take a few leaves out of Everton's book and put these shitbags straight when they spill their crap about us on a daily basis...!

City should take a few leaves out of Everton's book and put these shitbags straight when they spill their crap about us on a daily basis...!

This has puzzled me for years. It seems the club is indifferent to the total fabrications the media comes up with in order to destroy our good standing within the game. The vindictive, malicious crap they print about us sometimes is almost libellous, yet the club does nothing. The English media has decided -for whatever reason- that every day is the glorious twelfth and City are the grouse to be shot down, at any and all opportunity.

I just wish, every now and again, the club would basically say a big 'FUCK YOU' to the Custis brothers and their ilk by imposing some kind of sanctions on them.

After all, we're not looking for preferential treatment, just a bit of common respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.