Talksport

City should take a few leaves out of Everton's book and put these shitbags straight when they spill their crap about us on a daily basis...!
Our media/PR dept. are more concerned about the price of Big Mac's and jumbo coffee's over the road at Mcdonalds, or who is jumping in the car to Dunkin Donuts to worry about our image in the media

This has puzzled me for years. It seems the club is indifferent to the total fabrications the media comes up with in order to destroy our good standing within the game. The vindictive, malicious crap they print about us sometimes is almost libellous, yet the club does nothing. The English media has decided -for whatever reason- that every day is the glorious twelfth and City are the grouse to be shot down, at any and all opportunity.

I just wish, every now and again, the club would basically say a big 'FUCK YOU' to the Custis brothers and their ilk by imposing some kind of sanctions on them.

After all, we're not looking for preferential treatment, just a bit of common respect.

I think you need to understand the size and ambition of our club. Although we find it difficult to stomach the unfair and bias reporting, for the club it is irrelevant. The only time it will show its strength is when there is a personal attack on the owners, or as in the case of ffp the obstacles put in place halts our progress.

Custis trying to cause trouble, or patrick barclay talking shite is not really important and will not halt our upward trajectory, in a funny way I actually enjoy some of it. In the sky studio on Wednesday they were willing on west brim.McNally actually referred to city as " THEM" at one stage, as in us and them I laughed out loud.

Hilarious listening to Goughy & ginger twat drooling over Rashford & putting him in the same bracket as Mbappe.

No mention of Gabriel Jesus.
Premier stats so far.
Radford
Played 48
Goals 12
Assists4

Gabriel Jesus
Played 15
Goals 11
Assists 4
Need I say more

I listened to it today, there is an editorial time delay, Brazil was obviously a bit pissed up, said something about the FA and it skipped over it, que to nevouse laughter

Don't forget convicted drug dealer and ex-jail bird Johnny Vaughan remains employed there as does 3 times convicted drink driver Ray 'Uncle Fester' Wilkins. That excuse for a radio station seems to be a rehab centre for ex-criminals.
Very true, throw in Stan 'Slap up your woman' Collymore given a stint in between shoving his dick through car windows and it's like listening to fucking crimewatch.

This has puzzled me for years. It seems the club is indifferent to the total fabrications the media comes up with in order to destroy our good standing within the game. The vindictive, malicious crap they print about us sometimes is almost libellous, yet the club does nothing. The English media has decided -for whatever reason- that every day is the glorious twelfth and City are the grouse to be shot down, at any and all opportunity.

I just wish, every now and again, the club would basically say a big 'FUCK YOU' to the Custis brothers and their ilk by imposing some kind of sanctions on them.

After all, we're not looking for preferential treatment, just a bit of common respect.
Id be interested to know what you mean by English media..KB u must know that there is now,no such thing.
You are wasting your time..and you know it.Our media is controlled.just like the refs.
Wake up.

Cundy is the only one worth listening too tells it exactly how it is.

Agree entirely. Callers and Goldstein get irate with him because he tends to slag off whoever deserves it. Whilst everyone is used to pandering journalism and broadcast, cundy actually assesses the game. When he slags off city it's usually after we have done our best to be shit. Fair enough. I tend to agree with the majority of what he says. Goldstein is a right cockwomble though.

Agree entirely. Callers and Goldstein get irate with him because he tends to slag off whoever deserves it. Whilst everyone is used to pandering journalism and broadcast, cundy actually assesses the game. When he slags off city it's usually after we have done our best to be shit. Fair enough. I tend to agree with the majority of what he says. Goldstein is a right cockwomble though.

Anybody who has been stupid enough to once marry Liz cundy has issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.