United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-southampton.432670/page-10

____________________________________________________________________________________

Will Absolute Full Member
Quite a horror show! First match since Jose took over I've turned off before the end. If this cowardly, confused mess is what half a billion buys you.....?

On the plus side, if we can get 3 points from a game like this, anything is possible.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Absolute plastic wankers.

How in God's name is that man an international footballer? Christ, he even has winners medals....
I've got to the stage I'm not even sure we play the same game anymore, how anyone pays money to watch that shite is beyond me.

#Disclaimer this poster wasn't in control of his faculties for a large part of his life.

Its a shame really because in the past both of the Nevilles have said some ok things, in the past.. unfortunatly it seems they have realised that in order to get the bread buttered its best to just toe the united party line. Money matters more to some than dignity and pride.
do not ever, ever, ever, be taken in by that pair of twats even if they give praise to city now and again, they dont mean it!

Despite this City have a bigger TV audeince per game in the US than the rags.
latest

Just as a quick reference, as it stands today the rags have not played anyone in the top 10 after the first 6 games.
We have played two of them, Liverpool and Watford and have an aggregate score of 11-0.
Next weekend we will play Chelsea while they play Palace, so again we play another top 6 side while they will play the team at the bottom.
Nothing that they can do regarding the fixtures but the test of how good they are will come after they play some of the better teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.