Home goals vs 06/7

Despite all the crap that was served up at home, Wigan away was the low point of that season for me, charged £35 by Dave "I Broke My Leg at Wembley" Whelan and having to watch us get deservedly leathered 4-0.

It's hilarious to hear Pearce the pundit criticising Pep on the radio and TV. He was the most tactically inept manager we have had, including Ball!

Clueless was a word that could have been solely invented to describe Pee-arse's tactical nous. He's one of those ex-pros, ex-managers who can talk for five or ten minutes on the state of a game and actually utter fuck all that contains any sense!

Despite all the crap that was served up at home, Wigan away was the low point of that season for me, charged £35 by Dave "I Broke My Leg at Wembley" Whelan and having to watch us get deservedly leathered 4-0.
Heskey tore us apart. Der derr der der, der derr der der

IIRC, hopes were high for that game as it was a certain M Johnson's first start

To make matters worse I missed two games that season, the West Ham one where we won 2-0 and the Fulham one 3-1, so in the 17 games I did get to I saw 5 goals all year!

Towards the end of that season I actually wanted us to get relegated so we could rebuild from scratch with the youth team who would bring some pride back into the club. Obviously with what's happened since its a bloody good job we didn't...

To make matters worse I missed two games that season, the West Ham one where we won 2-0 and the Fulham one 3-1, so in the 17 games I did get to I saw 5 goals all year!

Towards the end of that season I actually wanted us to get relegated so we could rebuild from scratch with the youth team who would bring some pride back into the club. Obviously with what's happened since its a bloody good job we didn't...

I can almost match that
I was on holiday for our 1-0 win vs Arsenal and then away for the 3-1 Fulham game

Got married that Christmas and watched the Everton home game (around New Year's Day) on TV in Rome. Little knowing I wasn't going to be in the ground to witness a fifth of the home goals that season. And the last at the Etihad that season.

I think some people have short memories.....yep we were crap, but was it all down to Pearce?
We were absolutely skint....couldn't even hang on to Andy Cole or David James ......not sure Pep could have done much more than actually keep us in the premier with that group of players !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.