Talksport

It was a LOL moment. Though Barton has a wonderfully thick skin to be able to adjudicate on other players behaviour.

I know what you mean. He doesn't care less who he bad mouths or slags off, which might not help him much when he's looking for favours to rebuild his career next season

I know what you mean. He doesn't care less who he bad mouths or slags off, which might not help him much when he's looking for favours to rebuild his career next season

Doubt of he will get anything other than a championship side.
He may go back to France, I would love to hear his wonderful spoken French again.

The irony of ragstein saying that Arsenal fans are getting carried away with Lacazette.

Durham and Gough praising Raheem Sterling (Hes top of the league) , talks a lot of sense to be fair..

Durham and Gough praising Raheem Sterling (Hes top of the league) , talks a lot of sense to be fair..

Its not fashionable to praise a young english player, doing really well at City. When their is one at united not doing as good as him.

Sweep him under the carpet and pounce on him when they can is the attitude they have taken. God forbid the back pages of the press praise Raheem, because it doesnt tow the line with the majority of fans who buy these papers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.