Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to worry it's all a cover story.

They've sent Mendy to Barcelona to sell signing for City to Messi as a fuck you to Barca treating us like shit.

;)

Has indeed gone
Worth noting this doctor is at the recommendation at Pep and Pep NEEDS Mendy at his best to meet the balance we saw at Watford for example
Whilst I was told this was precautionary, I think they believe he will end up being out for circa 4 weeks

Has indeed gone
Worth noting this doctor is at the recommendation at Pep and Pep NEEDS Mendy at his best to meet the balance we saw at Watford for example
Whilst I was told this was precautionary, I think they believe he will end up being out for circa 4 weeks

It won’t be a bad month to miss out considering it’s the international break after the Chelsea game.

Has indeed gone

Source??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.