Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comes a time where we have to say enough is enough and I believe that time has come. He can and probably will stay until the end of his contract of course but we need a reliable 3rd centre back. Preferably vvd for me. (If we can get him).

If he can get fit he fights with the other 3.

It's been a pretty shite week for us off the pitch but time for the other players to step up.

I would say it's almost certain he will stay until the end of his contract. Can't see anyone spending money on someone who will cost a lot in wages with his injury record without it being a free transfer.

Can't help but think we haven't been told the truth over Kompany over the last few weeks. Fair enough I suppose, it's the manager's right to keep stuff under wraps and say what he wants publicly but something doesn't add up IMO.

Yep. I'm not even sure he's injured anymore I wonder if it's a fallout.

Yep. I'm not even sure he's injured anymore I wonder if it's a fallout.
Listening to Pep it's an injury. He's not been able to train with the first team for a month. He's going to Belgium to see the doctors then coming home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.