Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see that pinged pass straight to Sterling’s feet on the edge of their box (from Ours) near the end of the match... that was crazily good.

Yeah mate he looks so good if he was playing for Liverpool or the scum they wouldn't of shut up raving about him. They didn't even mention him after the game, the guy is a beast I genuinely think he could become one of the best in the world.

Loved the way that in the first half he came 40 yards out of the box, won the ball, but didn't run straight back, he actually offered himself for the return pass

Fantastic keeper, showed a great deal of bravery putting his head in where it hurts in the challenge with Mane, and uses the ball brilliantly, knows when to play it short and when to put his foot through it. Goalkeeping position sorted.

I work with a young kid from Lisbon over here who is a huge Benfica fan. He stated just last week: "I will tell you right now, of all the great players you bought this summer, Ederson will prove to be the best. He will be the best goalie in the world soon."
He may be right...

Ederson is the best investment we have made in years. He is only a kid, already steady as a rock, fearless, solid under crosses, so decisive when coming out off his line, a sweeper, a great distributor out of hand, sees passes before he has even intercepted a ball, and is a shotstopper. Quality all round and will see us right for the next 10 years

m7Vp-N.gif

How many clean sheet is that??? He's my fav signing of the summer as he's the glue for the team
6 altogether, 5 on the spin now, including the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.