Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very quickly falling for this fella. The calmness and decision making on the ball, the quick thinking and acting and skill to spring counters, the rushing and smothering on 1 on 1s, the decision making (so far) in coming way out of his area to calmly chest it and play it to kill long ball threats that would otherwise be 1 on 1s, and that catch in the first half from a good cross when any other keeper would have punched it was fucking exceptional. Hes helping to breathe confidence not just through the defence (which we didnt have last season) but throughout the team. The save from hazard I think at the start of the second half also looked better than what he got credit for. His performance may go under the radar today but I that was a performance and a half from this guy today IMO.

Very quickly falling for this fella. The calmness and decision making on the ball, the quick thinking and acting and skill to spring counters, the rushing and smothering on 1 on 1s, the decision making (so far) in coming way out of his area to calmly chest it and play it to kill long ball threats that would otherwise be 1 on 1s, and that catch in the first half from a good cross when any other keeper would have punched it was fucking exceptional. Hes helping to breathe confidence not just through the defence (which we didnt have last season) but throughout the team. The save from hazard I think at the start of the second half also looked better than what he got credit for. His performance may go under the radar today but I that was a performance and a half from this guy today IMO.
Spot on with everything you have said.

As in, er, Tom Hardy filthy?

"TAXI!!!!!"

Yeah, you know he'd rattle you till your hair curled itself and you'd not sit down for a week, and you'd still want more

Anyway...

Manners ;-)

When is peaky blinders back again

Yeah, you know he'd rattle you till your hair curled itself and you'd not sit down for a week, and you'd still want more

Anyway...

Manners ;-)

When is peaky blinders back again

Where do I get a copy of that video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.