United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. Most of us around at that time were aware vaguely of the shenanigans going on at the swamp, but no idea of the figures & amounts being syphoned off. It appears that the quality of the club got the leaders it deserves.

In 1969 I went to live & work in Norden, near Rochdale. One of the local pubs in the village was bought by Matt Busby for his son Sandy, who had apparently previously failed as a bookie again sponsored by Matt. Sandy was really, really, really a tiny, tiny bit unhappy at not getting on the board I can tell you.

I wouldn’t wish injury on anyone
But seeing Fellaini is already injured

Ha fucking ha

I wouldn’t wish injury on anyone
But seeing Fellaini is already injured

Ha fucking ha
I wouldn't be too quick to take the piss. We've suffered our share of injuries, so we know what it's like to lose someone vital to the team. We may not like the way Bogbrush plays the game, but he has proved important to them and, coming on top of Carlton and the ego, he's a big loss to them.

I wouldn't be too quick to take the piss. We've suffered our share of injuries, so we know what it's like to lose someone vital to the team. We may not like the way Bogbrush plays the game, but he has proved important to them and, coming on top of Carlton and the ego, he's a big loss to them.

Give over, Jim.... he's been playing against shite for 3/4 weeks.... I'd have him in over herrera in a heartbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.