United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peg will resort to type and just put everyone behind the ball. I predict the game will be the most dull, lifeless, plodding 0-0 in the history of the game, and Peg will look upon it as a victory, punching the air in delight and hugging his players: beaming proudly in his after-match interviews as the fawning media tell everyone the rags have 'put down a marker' for the rest of the Prem.

The Guardian have a list of 60 of the most exciting young talents in world football. Garre and Gonzalez are on there, but there are no Rag youth prospects. I'm not clued up on youth football and players, but just thought it interesting.

I wish we had 'istory and a reputation for nonplastic supporters.

If only the following was true:

Getting the highest season average attendance in all of England whilst in the 2nd division in 1928.
Another team just 3 years later, whose name escapes me, whilst in the 1st division got the 33rd highest average attendance in all of England.

But it can't be as we have no history and plastic fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.