Premier League Games 14/15/16 October

A must not lose game for Liverpool and a point would suit utd, hardly the recipe for a classic got a draw written all over it unless liverpool get an early goal, if utd score first I can see Liverpool getting desperate and potentially getting exposed on the counter hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
A must not lose game for Liverpool and a point would suit utd, hardly the recipe for a classic got a draw written all over it unless we get an early goal, if utd score first I can see Liverpool getting desperate and potentially getting exposed on the counter hope I'm wrong.

'we'?

wow I'm almost physically sick reading that again, I'm typing on mini IPad at wakeboarding while watching my son, obviously a lesson to concentrate on one thing at a time.

Hope Liverpool can get something out of their game today, but got a feeling United will win.

Does anyone know why this fixture turned into such a spectacular hate fest between these two? I seem to think the level of intensity and mutual loathing is a relatively recent development, or at least the sheer scale of it is.

Does anyone know why this fixture turned into such a spectacular hate fest between these two? I seem to think the level of intensity and mutual loathing is a relatively recent development, or at least the sheer scale of it is.

Because they are a set of sad twats that have a immense sense of entitlement to win.
Besides both sets of fans like to glorify their sense of loss ie Munich and Hillsborough.
Should sky be showing this on sports channel when it belongs on the History channel

Rags win and we can laugh at the dippers and Klopp, reverse it and we giggle at Mourinho etc.

Win, win today.

Because they are a set of sad twats that have a immense sense of entitlement to win.
Besides both sets of fans like to glorify their sense of loss ie Munich and Hillsborough.
Should sky be showing this on sports channel when it belongs on the History channel
Makes sense to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.