Premier League Games 14/15/16 October

At this rate, 25m £ for him, seems like a great deal. Doesn't add much, or really anything to Leicester.

It is a great deal. As others have said, it probably isn't a great fit for him but he doesn't contribute enough for me. At lot of his goals for us we're later in the game when the opposition were no doubt tired.

When he started I wasn't overly impressed.

Hopefully he finds his team and his level.

At this rate, 25m £ for him, seems like a great deal. Doesn't add much, or really anything to Leicester.
Daft purchase for Leicester. He’ll score goals but not in their system. You can’t expect him to chase long balls thats not his game.

Kelechi isn't a very good player for me. I had high hopes for him but i saw zero improvement last season.
Said it when he was with us. Got dogs abuse obviously.

His awareness is poor, as his his touch. You just have to look at how the likes of Jesus brings so much more than 'just goals' which Iheanacho did but that was the tall and short of it.

A decent young player, certainly potential there, but never as good as folk liked to believe.

Daft purchase for Leicester. He’ll score goals but not in their system. You can’t expect him to chase long balls thats not his game.
I always felt this once they were being viewed as favourites to sign him. Didn't understand that signing by the time and feared for the worst for the lad. Ideally he would be a second striker or something like that in a 4-2-3-1 (or something like that :), but this direct 4-4-2 is just meh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.